Most fashion events are exclusive and are only for the “experts” and celebs and not open for “regular folks”. This doesn’t count for Fashion’s Night Out ( FNO ); The major annual shopping event ( organised by Vogue ) that’s for and open to EVERYONE. So if you’ve always wanted to attend a FNO event, then 2012 will be your lucky year, because FNO is going global.
FNO 2012 will take place in ALL 19 countries that publish Vogue and in some countries this major shopping event will even take place in more than 1 city.
It’s been a month now since we’ve finally got our own little Vogue in the Netherlands and this will also be the first FNO in Amsterdam. I wonder how that shall be….
Check out the countries/cities + dates below to find out when and where you can attend the biggest shopping event of the year!
- September 6: UK, USA, France, Italy, Germany(Berlin and Dusseldorf), Spain, Russia(Moscow and St Petersburg), Mexico, Australia, Korea
- September 8: Brazil(São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro)
- September 10 & 12: Portugal, Italy, Turkey, The Netherlands
- September 13: Mexico(Mexico City and Guadalajara
- September 18: Italy( Milan, Rome and Florence)
- September 20 & 25: Greece(Athens and Thessaloniki)
What are you doing in September?Are you going to attend FNO in your country/city?
Source: Vogue UK